ð VALUE RESIN CRAFT KIT - ALA keychain making kit comes with 1 letter and number resin mold, 6 pink assorted keychain pendant molds, 20 key rings, 120 screw pins, 100 jump rings, 12 color sequins and 1 pin vise with 2 drill bits. No need to buy keychain accessories separately
ð PREMIUM MATERIAL - Epoxy resin molds are made of safe and durable silicone material with excellent elasticity. After squeezing and deforming, just rest for a while and they will return to the original state. Key rings and screw pins are made of metal alloy. The hand drill is made of premium stainless steel, sturdy and durable. These assistant tools help you make DIY resin crafts more easily
ð EASY TO RELEASE amp; CLEAN - Smooth interior makes it easier for you to de-mold after the resin is fully cured. Just twist the flexible silicone resin molds and pop out your finished resin items. Clean the epoxy casting molds with soap water and storage them away from direct sunshine and dust
ð WIDE APPLICATION â Our silicone resin keychain molds can be applied to different craft and jewelry projects, such as key chain, earrings, necklaces, pendant, bracelets and more. These amazing resin jewelry craft projects are perfect gifts for family, friends and resin DIY lovers
ð 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If you receive cracked products or you are not 100% satisfied with our craft kit, please feel free to contact our customer service. We will provide the best solution to refund or resend within 24 hours
Why Choose ALA Silicone Resin Moulds Kit?
* Made of high quality silicone material, soft and durable.
* An economical craft kit includes different resin moulds, accessories and tool.
*The interior of each epoxy resin molds is smooth and shiny, which makes it easy to remove the resin parts off after completely cured
262 Pieces Set Package Includes:
1 x letter and number resin mold
6 x pink assorted keychain pendant molds
20 x key rings, 120 x pins, 100 x jump rings
12 color sequins and 1 pin vise with 2 drill bits
Assistant Tools Help You Make DIY Resin Crafts More Easily
Notes: The pin vise contains 2 different sizes of collet jaws to fit 2 drill bits.
1. Make sure your epoxy resin moulds are smooth and clean before use.
2. When you release the item out of the silicone resin mould, please make sure your resin piece is completely cured or you will get a defective one.
3. When you de-mold, you can use a resin release spray and let it dry in the resin mould, which may help extend your molds' life. If you don't have, you may use a baby wipe or a drop of soap water as a release agent, work it down to the silicone resin mold, then push the resin craft from the bottom.
4. For cleaning: clean the resin molds silicone with soap water or rubbing alcohol when necessary, then wipe dry with a soft cloth.
5. Keep the resin silicone mold away from direct sunlight, dust and fire.
RFP for DPR preparation of Malabar Literary Circuit: Corrigendum 1 - The last date of bid submission has been extended from 24.09.2021 to 30.09.2021, 3 p.m.; the bids will be opened on 01.10.2021, 11 a.m.